Monday, September 16, 2013

News you can possibly use...

Hello, sports fans!  I mean, comic book fans!  I haven't gone away.  I'm just very busy at work making tests for my students.  Yes, I'm the bald psychic mentor of a group of teens with special powers.  They wear uniforms and work very hard.  What are their powers?  Some can speak English.  Some are very good at sports.  A few can make strange sounds that echo throughout the school.  They're not ready to save the world just yet, but give them time.

In case you're interested, here's what's up at When Comic Books Ruled the Earth.  I'm working on three big posts about the X-Men, communism and Lonnie Loomis.  We're going to have a two-part guest essay coming up soon, and I'm very excited about that.  I hope you are, too.  For now, let's--

What's that?  Cerebro has detected a doughnut in the school cafeteria.  TO ME, MY X-MEN!  AND BRING ME MY WALLET!

No comments: